AUTOMATE REPETITIVE TASKS, INCLUDING KEY DATA EXTRACTION, AND UPDATE YOUR ERP SYSTEM
SENSAAS! SALES ORDER PROCESSING AUTOMATION
A solution intended to automate sales order processing, accelerate the generation of accurate information, boost customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
HOW DOES SENSAAS! SALES ORDER PROCESS WORK?
THE SENSAAS! SALES ORDER PROCESSING DIFFERENCE
Automate the capture and extraction of sales order data while enhancing business rules to ensure 100% order processing accuracy. Dispense with paper by relying upon the latest in affordable data extraction technology.
- Eliminate tedious, often error-prone manual data entry which can slow order processing.
- Provide faster receipt-to-shipment cycle times (velocity) for all orders.
- Improve vendor relationships through increased responsiveness to order issues.
- Apply requisite business rules to ensure proper shipping and billing information attaches to every order.
- Enhance cash flow generation.
Enhanced customer service
When over 80% of the sales orders you are receiving are automated:
- Vendors receive automated notices identifying any incorrect information received.
- Vendor goods are shipped to customers and warehouses.
- Robots as well as cognitive or non-cognitive artificial intelligence can be used to assist in logistics for advanced shipping notices.
- SenSaas! integrates seamlessly into your manufacturing ERP solution. Only 100% accurate data sent. All processing completed outside the ERP.
- Enjoy the ability to update multiple systems at the same time – financial ERP, manufacturing ERP, shipping portals, as well as customer shipping updates and notifications.
DID YOU KNOW?
of invoices are still received in paper or e-mail form.
invoices per full-time equivalent (FTE) can be processed annually in highly automated accounts payable departments.
is the average cost to process an invoice devoid of exceptions.
of organizations have automated supplier invoice processing.
WHY CHOSE SENSAAS!?
Automation accelerates purchase and sales order management by providing users and approvers with instant access to any request/order in the system.
- Retrieve documents quickly and easily using real time archiving solution.
- Process, track and archive any order or claim electronically, all through one secure, readily accessible platform.
Streamline sales order processing:
- Achieve significant savings by removing paper and manual handling from your purchase order processes.
- Boost the supplier experience with more accurate, more efficient processes.
Potential for growth:
- Keep costs in check and staff focused on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Scalable to individual business needs: Enhance business workflow from order receipt to approval of exceptions to data transfer.
Improvements in operational efficiency were among the most substantial benefits obtained following the implementation of INTEGRIM’s SenSaaS! solution. This cloud solution was also very appealing to Benny&Co. given that no software had to be installed at Benny&Co. locations and the solution requires no IT infrastructureGermain Haeck’s