ELIMINATE ALL PAPER RELATING TO HUMAN RESOURCES PROCESSES
SENSAAS! HUMAN RESOURCES AUTOMATION
A human resource management system (HRMS) designed to eliminate paper file handling and manage attendant security processes.
HOW DOES SENSAAS! HUMAN RESOURCES WORK?
THE SENSAAS! HR DIFFERENCE
SenSaaS! offers an HRMS that eliminates paper file handling and manages attendant security processes. Available for companies large or small, the solution can be configured to your records classifying plan based on your organizational structure. SenSaaS! electronic employee management functionalities include:
Ensure compliance with steps in employee onboarding process ─ background checks, issuance of passwords, equipment, uniforms, etc.
Health and safety training, annual reviews, status changes.
Exit interviews, return of company equipment, cancellation of passwords, generation of documentation, record of employment (ROE) production.
BENEFITS OF SENSAAS! HR
- Easy search and collaboration features in a secure environment.
- Backlog scanning of document archives by INTEGRIM.
- Use of SenSaaS! e-forms to manage repetitive tasks.
- Secure sharing of documents among authorized users.
- Real time follow-up of all HR activities across multiple locations.
- Complete online archiving.
- Comprehensive management of hiring, maintenance and termination processes.
- E-forms automation for HR processes such as medical visits, proficiency training, etc.
WHY CHOSE SENSAAS!?
QUICK, FLEXIBLE IMPLEMENTATION
Cloud-based or on-premise to facilitate information sharing and generate optimal return on investment.
Over 1.5 billion documents processed each year using control systems and traceability features for every task requiring approval.
UNIQUE PRODUCT WITH MULTIPLE MODULES
Complete suite of automation solutions and services for processing paper and electronic documents.
Beyond the bills, all of our employee files are now converted to digital and available electronically by staff and managers involved. The features available in SenSaaS easily handle several key HR processes.Joël Therriault