GET PAID FASTER. IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
SENSAAS! ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AUTOMATION
An end-to-end solution for automating your accounts receivable function and generating timely results. Effectively manage your operating cash flow and streamline your workflow process.
HOW DOES SENSAAS AR WORK?
THE SENSAAS! AR DIFFERENCE
For all companies seeking a complete suite of automation solutions and services for processing paper and electronic documents.
- Imagine a cheque in the amount of $1.2 million and 65 pages of stubs to pay 711 invoices.
- You would need to enter 20 000 data items printed on 5000 lines.
SenSaaS! does it all, error-free, in just one hour!
- SenSaaS! automates cheque and notice of payment capture, as well as the creation of bank deposit receipts.
- Enables you to consolidate your accounting software or ERP solution, and match payments to invoices.
- Facilitates collaboration with remote offices. Enhances centralized controls.
- In accounts receivable automation, it is essential to reduce days sales outstanding to sustain control and optimize cash flow.
- Retrieve documents quickly and easily using a real time archiving solution.
SenSaaS! will help you drive return on investment by making your compensation process lean and efficient.
WHY CHOSE SENSAAS?
Time is money. Accounts receivable represents one of the most critical processes for any organization. Ensuring the timely, efficient management of cash flow can prove no mean feat.
Quickly and easily update general ledgers and bank statements
Improve cash flow management
Accelerate days sales outstanding (DSO)
Retrieve documents easily in a real time archiving solution
Optimize resources for deduction management processes
SenSaaS! has successfully integrated with over 30 different enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions
Improvements in operational efficiency were among the most substantial benefits obtained following the implementation of INTEGRIM’s SenSaaS! solution. This cloud solution was also very appealing to Benny&Co. given that no software had to be installed at Benny&Co. locations and the solution requires no IT infrastructureGermain Haeck’s