INTEGRIM is an innovative company specializing in the development and integration of electronic document management solutions. Ever attentive to client needs, the company provides comprehensive business process automation services for all manner of paper and electronic documents. Team expertise and flexibility also allow INTEGRIM to offer document
digitization and indexing services.
Located in Montréal, in a city center location readily accessible by public transport, INTEGRIM seeks the services of a Business Analyst responsible for conducting mandate specific exploratory and functional analyses. He or she would be tasked with proposing optimal solutions based on client needs and constraints, and working closely with all partners involved.
Applicants must possess relevant experience in a similar posting, ideally in business analysis and enterprise resource planning (ERP), and boast excellent accounting and people skills.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reporting to the VP Implementations, and in collaboration with the BA team and the PMO, the primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst would include as follows:
Up to 60% of efforts:
- Deliver exploratory analysis in partnership with the Sales Engineering team during the pre-sales phase;
- Lead project kick offs and weekly client meetings;
- Lead data collection client workshops on client premises;
- Analyse client needs while being able to steer clients towards best practices and standard deliveries;
- Write functional analysis in PSS (Project Scope Statement) format;
- Deliver presentation of PSS for internal and client approval;
- Participate in the design of new PSS for new offerings;
- Participate actively in the optimization of the delivery process.
Up to 40% of efforts:
- Transfer technical project requirements to the development team;
- Prepare and deliver client training;
- Accompany clients through UAT (User Acceptance testing) and go-live;
- Transfer client to the support team;
- Ensure rigorous management of all documents and materials as well as client follow-ups.
Position prerequisites include as follows :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or a combination of relevant training and experience;
- Minimum of five (5) years of business analysis experience;
- Fluently bilingual, French and English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of accounting, document management solutions and processes, and/or digitization (added strength) ;
- Knowledge of ERP solutions such as the following: Acomba, Hopem, JD Edwards, Sage, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics AX, Great Plains, and others;
- Proactive and results-oriented;
- Active listener both customer- and solution-oriented;
- Ability to work on several projects at a time in dynamic environment;
- Skilled at popularizing concepts, verbally and in writing ;
- Analytical and synthetic skills through work experiences;
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and business skills;
- Amenable to adapting working hours based on deliverables;
- Available for traveling up to 20% Canada, USA.
The company offers group insurance coverage after three (3) months, a simplified defined contribution pension plan, and salary commensurate with experience.
The position is open to both women and men. We thank you for your interest in INTEGRIM. Please note that only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.